- GPS-enabled zoo map with “Near Me” recommendations for animal exhibits, play areas, concession stands and restrooms
- daily schedule of zoo activities including zookeeper talks and children’s programs
- educational animal fact sheets with multimedia including video, photo and sound files
- special promotional offers redeemable at concession stands
- zoo news and happenings
- easy access to Facebook and Twitter so you can share your zoo experience
To see the mobile app in action (demonstrated on an iPhone), watch this quick intro video:
The mobile app costs just 99 cents and the proceeds from sales go toward the zoo’s animal care, education, conservation and operations costs that allow the zoo to care for more than 1,000 animals representing 300 species, and support 37 field conservation programs in 50 countries worldwide. To download, just search for "Woodland Park Zoo" in your mobile app store.
Have any ideas for additional features you'd like to see on the app? Let us know! And if you find a particularly useful feature in the app or a preferred way of utilizing it on grounds, share your insight with other zoo visitors on our Zoo Visitor Tips page.